Hi, I'm Nisan Sabag.
I'm a web developer.
Who am I and what I do.
I am a Web Developer that specialize in Front-End Technologies. I have passion for creating amazing user interfaces that are responsive and user friendly. I am a people-person, I love to co-op with people to create batter web products.
- HTML5 API's and Progresive Web Apps
- CSS, CSS3 and SASS
- Reactive programming with RxJS
- Angular, React, Stencil and jQuery
- Design systems with Storybook
- Web Services with REST API and GraphQL
- Node.js and friends
- MongoDB and MySQL
- WordPress and WordPress REST API
- Testing with jest and puppeteer
- npm, git, github, WebPack and Parcel
- Deployment with github pages, netlify, heroku, firebase and shared hosting with cpanel
Work from GitHub.
Last articles from my blog.
RxJS: Building Blocks
RxJS is written in typescript and there is an interface for every building block of RxJS. the building blocks of RxJS are:
RxJS: What and Why
RxJS offers a powerful functional approach for dealing with events and with integration points into a growing number of frameworks, libraries and utilities. But learning RxJS and reactive programming can be difficult, there are a lot of new concepts, big API service and a fundamental shift and mindset from imperative to declarative style.
Next.js is a framework that builds up on react. it has more features than react, it focuses on more things than React and it gives us clear guides and rules on how we should write our code and structure our files.
Node Server in Detail - part 1
To read more articles click here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.